Condo 1 is #1 in property management for individual condominiums and townhouses serving Arlington and Alexandria.
Be the most knowledgeable and helpful agent for local condominium and townhouse properties. Be an expert in these communities! Have the absolute best condominium website, featuring information unavailable elsewhere – such as floorplans and pet policies. Be local – know your market, work your market, live your market. We purposely do not spread ourselves too thin by running around in DC and Maryland. Almost all our agents live within a few miles of our Clarendon office.
Tell it like it is. No hype, no exaggeration, we’d rather have your respect than your listing. For our many property management clients – we treat your property like it’s ours. We keep vacancies to a minimum, get great tenants, keep tenants happy, get the best rental price possible for our owners, keep our owners informed! Nobody does as good a job as we do for our property management clients.
- Establishing fair market rental value
- Your property featured on www.condo1.com Google’s top site for condo rental searches!
- Full Realtor MLS listing w/access to 10,000+ local real estate agents
- Advertising including our monthly enewsletter: Condo 1 Insider Report, the Washington Post and various social media sites.
- Rapid processing of rental applications
- Prospective tenant credit screening
- Tenant reference checking (e.g. previous landlord, employment)
- Open houses as appropriate
- Lease preparation
- Initial rent collection and security deposit
- Coordination of move-in
Our award-winning website leads dozens of renters to our properties every day. With proper exposure, proper pricing and proper preparation, Condo 1 is THE choice for marketing your rental investment.
Call or email us now: (703) 228-9007 email@example.com
With 30+ years of experience, the latest in marketing and service technologies and a dedication to client satisfaction, our Condo 1 property managers provide you:
- Low fees through economies of scale!
- Collection of monthly rent
- Payment of all owner expenses – e.g. condo fees,real estate taxes, mortgage payments, maintenance
- State-of-the-art online rental payment system
- Online tenant repair requests
- 24-hour renter hotline for emergencies
- ACH disbursements to owners
- Monthly owner income and expense statements
- Annual income/expense summary with tax reporting documentation
- Coordination of necessary maintenance
- Regular property inspections
- Coordination of unit reconditioning between tenants (e.g. painting, cleaning, etc.)
- Virginia Landlord Tenant Act expertise
- Pursuit of delinquent accounts (when necessary)
View/download the Property Management brochure